Start your professional career by learning our business from the ground up. The Future Leaders Program is accelerated training program designed to develop candidates who are interested in pursuing a career in sales, warehouse operations or management. This program includes a variety of knowledge broadening assignments that provides exposure to all aspects of the company with emphasis on product training, wholesale distribution best practices, sales training, systems resource training, sales effectiveness process, market development plans, and operations/logistics. The training track is 18-24 months. At the end of the program, you will be promoted into a sales, operations or corporate support position.
What does it take?
- Bachelor's Degree (construction management, business, sales, marketing, or industrial distribution majors preferred)
- A strong desire to have a long term career in the building materials industry
- Willing to relocate after training
- High energy, confident, self-motivated
- Excellent communication skills
- Organizational, time-management, and problem solving skills
- Quick learner
- Team player