Location: Lynchburg, VA (Corporate Office)
Position Summary: Responsible for analyzing and evaluating brand product lines and implementing into the market. Develops product plans to maximize profitability and share. Conducts comparative analysis against competitors and provides strategic planning of product direction and features. Monitors sales, production and inventory trends on product lines and determine appropriate pricing levels. Establishes and maintains vendor and customer relationships.
- Requires bachelor’s degree or equivalent and 5 years related sales or product management experience.
- Requires full understanding of approaches to assessing and improving the customer value proposition.
- Must be able to creatively apply strong marketing knowledge including branding, product life-cycle, competitive positioning and communications.
- Requires attention to detail.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Strong analytical and presentation skills.